ZuluDesk and Xinca version 5.4.15 add support for Profile Templates. These templates are created in the reseller environment and can easily be imported in the customers’ environment. This functionality is only available for resellers and only when you are logged in with a reseller account into the customers’ environment!
How to create a new Template Profile:
- In your reseller environment go to Profiles and click on ‘Create Profile’;
- Choose the desired platform, for example iOS;
- Enter all profile details and make sure to tick the “Make this profile available as template for your reseller network”
- Click on “Save” and configure one or more settings.
How to make an existing profile available as Template Profile:
- In your reseller environment go to Profiles;
- Click on the pencil icon next to the profile you want to make available as Template Profile
- Tick the Make this profile available as template for your reseller network” and click on Save.
How to import a Template Profile:
- Switch to the environment of your customer with your reseller account using the Schools dropdown
- Go to Profiles
- Click on
- Click on the Import button next to the profile you want to import into the customers’ environment. All settings, excluding the scope, will be copied over and can be freely changed if needed.