With the ZuluDesk Beta Program, we want you to get involved in beta testing our latest features for iOS 13, iPadOS 13, tvOS 13 and macOS 10.15.
Which new features have been added?
This beta program adds support for the following new and exciting features:
- Adds support for WPA3 for Wi-Fi payloads
- Adds the ability to make the private key non-extractable from the Keychain when pushing PKCS12 certificates
- Adds the ability to skip the Screen Time and Touch ID setup screens during DEP enrollment
- Adds the ability to change the settings for double click behavior, window tabbing behavior and whether the recent apps should be shown seperately in the Dock
- Adds the ability to configure new services in the Privacy Preferences payload
- Adds the ability to control automatic macOS updates and automatic app updates Stores information about the boot levels
iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- New restrictions:
- Disable Find My Device in the Find My app
- Disable Find My Friends in the Find My app
- Prevent modifying WiFi state
- Disable continuous path keyboard
- Adds the ability to disable Voice Control using the App Lock payload
- Adds the ability to refresh cellular plans
- Stores information about wether the device is enrolled using User Enrollment or not
- New restrictions:
- Adds the ability to prevent the device from going into Sleep
How do I sign up?
Signing up for the Fall Release Beta is done by navigating to Organisation > Settings and selecting ZuluDesk Beta Program. If your environment has multiple locations, please note you can only sign up for the Beta Program from the Main Environment.
After navigating to this page, you’ll see the following:
Simply tick the checkbox and press Save and you’ll be enrolled into the Beta Program.
Please note your environment will be automatically unenrolled when the beta features are released to the public. There is no way to unenroll before the features are released! All settings made during the beta period will be preserved.
How do I start testing?
First of all, thank you for helping us test our new features! These new features can be found in the Release notes on the Beta Program page that you used to sign up.
Some features require the beta version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS or macOS. You can sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program at https://beta.apple.com. If you are a developer, you can download the latest betas at https://developer.apple.com.
How do I provide feedback?
You can provide us with feedback about the Fall Release Beta by navigating to the bottom of the side menu.
We encourage you to give feedback on both positive and negative experiences you face with the new beta features. lease use this feedback tool only in regards to beta features. All other questions and/or issues should be submitted through a regular ticket.