Get all your institutionally-owned devices automatically enrolled in ZuluDesk, without touching the device! ZuluDesk is now ready for Device Enrollment Program (DEP). To start, you have to add ZuluDesk ad MDM server on school.apple.com.
Steps to take:
- Obtain your Public Key from ZMS;
- Create a new MDM server at school.apple.com and upload your Public Key;
- Upload the server token to ZMS.
Obtain your Public Key from ZMS:
In ZMS go to “Organisation” -> “Settings” -> “DEP”, click on the “Configure DEP” button and download the Public Key.
Create a new MDM server at school.apple.com and upload your Public Key:
- Navigate to https://school.apple.com and log in with the Apple ID you’ve used to sign up for DEP;
- Click on “MDM Servers” -> “Add New MDM Server”;
- Give the new MDM server a name, for example “ZuluDesk”;
- Upload the Public Key you’ve downloaded from ZMS and click on the “Save” button;
- Click on the “Get Token” button.
- Click on the “Your Server Token”. This will download the generated token to your computer. Remember the location the token is downloaded to, you will need it later to upload it to ZMS;
Upload the Server Token to ZMS:
- In ZMS navigate to “Organisation” -> “Settings” -> “DEP”;
- Upload the Server Token you’ve downloaded from the DEP Portal;
- Click on the “Save” button;
- If everything succeeded, you’ll see DEP is now “Enabled and running”. You’re now ready to create DEP profiles and assign them to your devices. Click here to learn how to do this..