If for some reason your DEP token has expired, you have to request and upload a new one. ZuluDesk will notify you about an expired (or rejected) token at the top of every page and at the DEP page located at “Organisation” -> “Settings” -> Devices (DEP)
Steps to take to replace the token:
- Navigate to https://school.apple.com and login with your institution's Apple ID associated with Apple School Manager/DEP;
- In the menu on the left, click on “MDM Servers” and select your MDM Server;
- Click on the server you’ve linked with ZuluDesk;
- Click on the “Get Token” button that will appear in the server information section to the right of the MDM server you selected.
- Click on the “Download Server Token” button. This will download the new token to your computer;
- In ZMS navigate to Organisation -> Settings -> Devices (DEP);
- Click on the "Edit Token" button on the top of your current Token (Button looks like a pencil and sheet of paper);
- Click "Browse" and select the token you’ve just downloaded from Apple;
- When you save, you’ll notice DEP is Enabled and Running again.