- TCP 5223 (APNS)
- TCP 443 (HTTPS)
- TCP 389 (LDAP)
- TCP 636 (LDAP over SSL)
For scripting to work properly please also whitelist the following port and address:
- Port: 443
- Address: api.zuludesk.com
- The Apple Push notification servers use load balancing. Your devices will not always connect to the same public IP address for notifications. The entire 220.127.116.11/8 address block is assigned to Apple, so it’s best to allow this range in your firewall settings.
- The ZuluDesk macOS clients uses an custom push server for delivering commands.
- Authentication requests to your LDAP server may come from the following IP addresses:
- 18.104.22.168 (NEW!)
- 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- All MDM requests will go through CloudFlare. This is a list of the definitive source of Cloudflare’s current IP ranges:
- macOS packages
If you're whitelisting .zuludesk.com please make sure to add a * since we use different addresses for certain things. (*.zuludesk.com)
Also please make sure you haven’t blocked any of the url's below in your web filter to avoid problems with app installations.
Apple software, such as macOS, iOS, and iTunes, uses different ports and servers to connect to various services. iTunes for Windows also installs some processes that run in the background when the software is open.
The following servers are used by macOS, iOS, and iTunes:
|Apple servers||Other servers|